We welcome new educarers
At Kiwikidz Homebased Educare our belief in the foundations of love and belonging means that our team of educarers have big hearts. Big enough that every child in our care knows they are safe, loved and accepted.
If you are as passionate as we are about helping children receive the right start for their schooling years, would like to work from home (part-time or full-time) whilst still being available to your own family; then a career as a Kiwikidz educarer could be right for you.
What Kiwikidz Offers
The demand for loving homes away from home continues to grow Auckland-wide so our network of professional educarers is expanding. We offer:
- A fun, supportive team environment. You become part of a wider ‘village’ community dedicated to raising confident and loved children.
- Flexibility – you can choose your own hours.
- Ongoing advice, mentoring and support from our qualified Early Childhood specialist teachers.
- Opportunities to meet, socialise and work with like-minded people who love children just as much as you do.
- Free professional development and First Aid training.
- Free access to nursery equipment including cots, highchairs and pushchairs.
- Business and marketing support.
Grandparents as Carers
Grandparents are often called upon to provide childcare but did you know that Grandparents can be paid for their services?
Grandparents who are an authorised Kiwikidz educarer are entitled to receive a non-income tested subsidy for every hour a grandchild is in care – up to a maximum of $50 per week; plus all the benefits outlined above are available too.
If you believe a career as an Early Childhood educarer could be right for you and you would like to know more about becoming part of the Kiwikidz team, please contact us on 0800 5437 787 or email us at office@Kiwikidzhomebased.co.nz