“The only person who will love your child more is you”
Early childhood is a special and important time for your child. At Kiwikidz Homebased Educare we believe in the foundations of love and belonging. Your child deserves to know they are safe, loved and accepted for the unique person they are.
When you become part of the Kiwikidz Homebased family, your child gets to experience an “at home” childhood with a dedicated home Educarer carefully selected by us and you, who will love and create amazing experiences for your child. With Kiwikidz you can feel confident that your child will get the right start for their schooling years.
We are family
We believe in the old saying ‘it takes a village to raise a child”. Within our village of experienced and loving home Educarers you will find the right person to help raise your child.
Your family will also become part of the wider Kiwikidz Homebased community, a growing network of like-minded Educarers who generously share their passions, interests and activities with your child’s Educarer, and your child.
So if you are:
- a parent looking for a loving home away from home for your child,
- a parent already with your own homebased childcare but looking to tap into support from our teaching professionals or financial support, or
- an Educarer passionate about caring and teaching youngsters
let us become part of your family, and we will raise confident, well-loved children together.
Kiwikidz homebased childcare is in
And coming soon to North Shore and West Auckland !
Work with KiwikidzHomebased
Wanting to work with children? Or currently caring for preschool children? Join our friendly team. Call, txt or email us to find out more today!
Need childcare? Or Want to work from your own home?
Call 0800 5437787
Kiwikidz Homebased Referrals and Rewards
We want to show our appreciation to everyone who refers families and educarers to our service.
How does it work?
- Refer Kiwikidz to a family looking for childcare and if that family enrols with us and stays for a minimum of 6 weeks, we will give you a $50 voucher.
- Refer an Educarer already caring for children to Kiwikidz, and if they enrol with us, we will give you a $50 voucher once they have been with us for a minimum of 6 weeks.
** Please note – if you are already an educarer with Kiwikidz, enrolling children into your own care is not deemed a referral. A referral is telling someone about our service that results in a new enrolment with another educarer, thereby growing our Kiwikidz network.
Please read our Referral Agreement